Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Creative Scrappers......

I felt super inspired by Creative Scrappers this past Sunday and used not one, but 2 of their recent sketches.  Up first is a layout documenting my sons first 5K using sketch #223......




On this one I went for a very literal approach to the sketch, not varying from it all.

This next layout uses sketch #222....




For this one, I drew inspiration from one of the design team members and her approach.  Instead of laying out the blocks nice and orderly, I layered them instead.  

It was so nice to finish two layouts in two days, especially when I have a growing stack of pictures waiting for their turn to be scrapped--seriously, adding just ONE kid to the family has added tremendously to my scrappy to-do list!  So glad I love this hobby....

Happy Tuesday.

Michelle









No comments:

Post a Comment