Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year....

First off, Happy New Year!!  I am really looking forward to all the good stuff 2012 is going to bring and I hope you all are to!

Second, I have another Christmas layout.  Suprised??  Not really.  I am an obsessed woman this year, so much so, that I think I might have had enough material to do a December Daily this year.  Will have to consider doing one for 2012!

Here it is:


I was so pleased with how this layout turned out!  I found a sketch at Creative Scrappers (#188) that was very "scrappy" and this is the final product.  I kept really close to the sketch, turning it into a two photo layout instead of one.  I misted snowflakes onto the kraft--a technique I have been dying to do all fall :-).  Loving how it all came together, especially the speed in which I popped this one out--something that I really appreciate when I have such an ambitious stack of photos I want to scrap while I am still in the holiday spirit. 

Okay, enough.

Happy Scrapping!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment