Monday, January 30, 2012

How to Bake A Perfect LIfe.....

Finally, I have finished a book!  LOL.  Yes, I swear I love to read.....it's just hard to fit in with my other obsessions :-).  Actually, I think I find excuses such as I am "too tired," which is the truth, but I really love to get into a story and it wouldn't take too long for me to fit in a chapter a day---I am so happy when I am in the middle of a good book, so I have to make it a priority.

So here is what I read:

How to Bake a Perfect Life

I have a thing for reading stories that involve food, in this case, bread.  I love food,  I love to watch people make food (which is why I never tire of Chopped re-runs), I love to make food, I love to eat food.....so of course reading about food is right up my ally! 

This book had some of my favorite components:  Various point of views; blasts to the past; and a look at female relationships.  Of course there was some romance too.  I wish there had been some more closure/details about certain aspects, but overall the story had me cheering and crying along with the women in the book, which makes it worth the read!

Happy Monday!
Michelle

P.S. Have already started a new book-The Red Tent by Anita Diamant!  Woo-hoo, I am on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment