Sunday, May 26, 2013

Aquarium of the Pacific....

Good morning!  Here to share my take on last week's Sunday Sketch for the Citrus Twist blog.......



I stuck super close to the sketch only tweaking it by reducing the size of the main block of patterned paper to better reflect me.  Giant blocks of paper really freak me out, which is so funny because my style in the beginning was very reliant on giant pieces of patterned paper.  Now I almost always have to have some white space going on!

I also want to note that I used the May kit and add-ons from Citrus Twist.  I have been a subscriber since November and I love Trina's kits.  The kits are always eclectic, with a leaning towards the modern and I always get so much use out of them.  Love the shades of orange and teal in this kit with the contrast of the black.  Was so happy to get this box of goodies in the mail this week!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Michelle



 

2 comments:

  1. Great page! Love the white space and the patterned paper sticking out from the corner. I have those Thickers and need to use them :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!!
    I have trouble leaving white space, as much as I like the look...I see a challenge coming on ;)

    ReplyDelete