Monday, March 14, 2011

Today We Danced

On Thursday I got my new kits from Studio Calico in the mail (I love you UPS man!!) and could not wait to work with them, BUT I didn't really have any pics ready that would go with the color palattes.  I didn't let that deter me though!!  I plopped my daughter in my car 'cause it had some neutral tones and this is what I came up with:
Of course, we had a blast while taking pictures....I turned on some Maroon 5 and we got jiggy with it.  LOL.  Overall I am pleased with the LO.  I got techniquey with the mist--go Michelle!!--and did some layering.  I used the hot pink to play off of Maleia's flower and typed my journaling which is something I haven't done in a while but wanted to use the super cute paper clip from KI. 

On another note, I want to send prayers and well wishes to all those who have suffered in Japan.  Each morning as I look through the pictures and stories I find myself in a state of utter disblife at the thought of what they are going through.  My heart goes out to each and everyone of them.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment