Thursday, September 22, 2011

Paper Posies.....

I have belonged to Paper Posies' kit club for 16 months and I have LOVED every kit!  Seriously, I have!  This month's kit wasn't any different.  September features October Afternoon's Boarding Pass.  Absolutely love the paper and embellies--love it all!  I was however faced with a bit of a challenge--I did not have any "travel" pics.  I tend to scrap the moment (most of the time), so I was out of vacation pics :-(.  BUT it all worked out because of October Afternoon's awesomeness!  So here's the first of two layouts:


Really happy with the lo!  First, I CANNOT believe Hayden is already in the fifth grade--it seems just like yesterday that I walked this kiddo into his first day of kindergarten.  Second, this kid is tough to take pictures of!  He is just as bad as his sister!  LOL.  He's gives me only one or two shots and then he is off.  Makes me sad--he's too cool for mom......

Here's my second, more simple lo:



This lo sort of drove me nuts a bit--I kept feeling like it needed more--maybe some mist on the gold grid paper or a few more embellies.....But what drives me even more crazy is this awesome pic of my kiddos and since that is what ALL of my lo's are about, I left it alone. 

Well, off to watch the season premier of Law and Order: SVU!  Happy Thursday.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment