Saturday, November 26, 2011

Full of Joy....

I did this lo soon after I recieved the November kit from Burlap and Buttercups, but held onto it until the sketch challenge was posted on their blog.  Here it is:



This was such a fun lo to do!  Everything came together so easily thanks to both the sketch and the kit!  I also did something new (for me) with thread by bunching it up and layering it underneath the brads--am really liking it--it's fun and sort of messy looking! 

Off to play a game of Monopoly with Hayden!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. michelle,
    this is just awesome! I love how you added 2 photos and made the sketch your own!- glad you are enjoying the kit and sketch! thanks for playing along with us at burlap and buttercups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this LO, Michelle! The colors, the embellies, the adorable photos ... all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Michelle!! This layout is just gorgeous!! Fabulous job with the sketch and using the kit!!

    She is such a little cutie! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete