Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trick or Treat.....

This is a page I made based off of a sketch from Kelly Purkey's new Sketchpad class.  I was super inspired by the sketches and this is what I came up with:




I really loved the circle element in the lo and I tried to include more circles throughout it to tie it all together.  I added the buttons and orange bling at the last minute--I had been looking at it for awhile and both my son and I decided it needed "more," so that is when I decided to add them and I think it works.  I was also BOLD and stitched a zig zag onto the photo--yes, I am living on the edge these days!  LOL.

Well, hope everyone is having a great day, I know I am.  Just sat down to eat a bowl or two of homemade chicken noodle soup and am enjoying it :-).

Michelle 





No comments:

Post a Comment