Sunday, January 08, 2012

Keeping Warm...

A few days ago I was bored (I actually could have been doing a million other things, but I think pregnant ladies deserve lots of time to do nothing) and following links when I stumbled upon Got Sketch?, a sketch site I hadn't seen before.  I instantly fell in love with their most recent sketch,#136, probably due in part to Kimberly Neddo's take on it :).  I thought I would get out some pics I had yet to scrap along with Bella Blvd's perfect winter papers and got to work. 



Ah, I sure love this boy and his willingness to pose with a marshmallow mustache!

I am trying something new with sketches--just looking at it and then putting it away, so that I can really give it more of a "me" look AND of course, my lo looked pretty much like the sketch. LOL. 

Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing Sunday!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment