Thursday, August 09, 2012

Ice Cream for 3.....

Honestly, I think ice cream is a GREAT subject for scrapping!!


These two pictures have been hanging around in my "I am not quite sure what I want to do with these pictures" pile since June of last year.  Glad I finally got around to scrapping them :-). 

Have been super slow to post lately.....with summer vacation quickly coming to an end (school starts next Wednesday--aack!), I am enjoying what remains of my "no real schedule" lifestyle.  Which of course means, I can sleep in if I want (and the baby lets me) until seven.  And I don't have to be anywhere at certain times.  It will be a rude awakening next week when I have to be up and dressed and ready to go by seven.  LOL.  Oh well, I have Christmas vacation to look forward too. 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment