Wednesday, July 31, 2013

You and Me.....2Peas CHA Challenge

For CHA Summer, 2Peas issued their usual list of challenges.  And I did one.  Just one.  I'm a go-getter.

Challenge #2 required you to scrap 2 people.  I chose this fun, candid picture of my husband and eldest daughter from our beach trip in June. 

 
 
I had been wanting to do a vellum starburst ever since I saw this layout and thought this picture and color combo would work okay.  I really like tone-on-tone, and the clear vellum over the white background paper and the white sequins gave me what I was aiming for. 
 
 
 

Here's a close-up of my layering.  Paper, tape, doily, and tag.  I also want to point out my newest obsession--tieing my tags with thread.  And I will apologize up front for the reduncancy, because I have become slightly OCD with this and have done it on several layouts.  The thread just looks so pretty just hanging there.  It curls just right. 

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the tone-on-tone look! And hey, when you find something you really love I think you should use it often!

    ReplyDelete