Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine

I had so much fun this past weekend scrapping for NSD.  I spent lots of time online looking at my favorite sites and picking out challenges to do.  I completed a total of four layouts with two more in progress! 

This layout I did for the Sketch challenge over at Studio Calico.  The sketch I chose is based off of a layout by Stephanie Howell.

I think I went a little crazy with the patterned paper on this one, but I love this line from Pebbles!!  This is the second recent lo I have done using a blank tag and I am really liking them--have put them on "must buy" list (What isn't on this list??).  The papers and the black alphas are from my March Paper Posies kit--I always seem to blend my kits with stuff from my own stash because I just can't help myself :-). 

What I really like most about this one though, are the pictures.  They just seem to capture her attitude and happiness along with her adorable little teeth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment