Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Butterflies

I am obsessed with butterflies!!  They are my go to--when I think a lo needs a little something a butterfly is sure to fix it!  LOL

For this lo, I set out knowing I wanted to showcase the butterflies using punches and misting (my favorite technique at the moment--I know I was late to jump on the bandwagon, but I am here now!).  I also knew that I wanted to make my ribbon "curl" which I did by holding it in place and carefully sewing the ribbon (had to make sure I didn't accidently sew my finger to the lo). 

I actually quite liked the results--I think it really showcases my progression as a scrapbooker.  I REALLY did not start scrapping until the summer of last year and when I look back through my albums I get a big sense of pride at how far I have come. 

Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment