Sunday, May 08, 2011

She Loves to Read

I am always reading to Maleia, so it just melts my heart into a little puddle when I catch her "reading."  Seriously, she babbles on and on as she flips through the pages, often pointing at different parts of the pictures as she goes.  So this weekend when I saw that one of the challenges for NSD at TwoPeas was to scraplift a Garden Girl I thought of a lo by Lisa Truesdell that I really liked (okay, I like all of her work). The lo is titled "Storytime" and I thought it would be the perfect time to document Maleia's own story.   


I pretty much stuck to Lisa's design.  I did increase the lo to a 12x12 and I also added two more pics.  Almost everything is Sassafrass with a little bit of Webster's page thrown in.  I really loved how I worked with three different lines from Sass and they all worked so well together. 

This has been a really great weekend scrapwise!  Have already finished 3 layouts for various challenges :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment