Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Caught U Reading....

I think I completed this lo in record speed (which is still not very fast, but quicker than norm...).  I have been out of town for the last couple of weeks with vacation and sports, so I was ready to sit down and scrap when I finally arrived home with no where else to be!

This next lo features (and I know I say this often) one of my top 5 pics of Maleia.  I took this one morning when I was bee-bopping around the house and I peaked in on her in her room and this is what I found: 


Oh, my goodness!  The lighting was just perfect and finding her so quietly focused on the book made my heart skip a few beats!!  And her wild and crazy hair makes me giggle everytime I look at it, because this IS Maleia every morning......Ah, I am so lucky to be a mother....

No comments:

Post a Comment