Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lake Adventure......



One of my favorite blogs to read is October Afternoon's.  I find so much inspiration there.....which leads to this next lo.  Last week OA posted an Inspiration challenge where we had to take something done by one of their designers and use it as inspiration.  I chose a lo titled "Ayala's Birthday" by Jen Jockish (of course I chose one by her--she's my scrap-crush!).  Hers is way more awesome than mine, but this is what I came up with:



One of the reasons why I heart Jen Jockish is her use of patterned paper--she uses a lot of it.  Often it is in bits and pieces.  This allowed me to use bunches of OA's Campfire line which I have been hoarding since Spring :-).  My only regret with this lo, is that my paint splatters didn't splatter as I wanted, but since it isn't really a science I went with it....

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment