Friday, August 19, 2011

Everyday with You.....

This has to be one of my favorite lo's.....



This is the first lo where I kept everything kind of monotony and I love it!!  I was also pleased to have used a good mix of product instead of sticking to just one company and being all matchy-matchy.  There is Basic Grey, Sassafrass, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, and Studio Calico.  All of the products I used were in this month's kit and it's various add-ons from Studio Calico.

These pics are pretty special too.  I took them one recent Saturday morning when we walked to the park at seven thirty in the morning (notice Maleia's hair is all frizzy--I hadn't done her hair yet).  We had so much fun playing.  We had the park all to ourselves and it was nice and cool. On the way home Hayden and I talked about lots of stuff which is always great because often times he is super busy with his "stuff" or he's tight-lipped with the details.  I just felt so lucky to have the two of them, they make every day a great day....

Hope your Friday is awesome or as Maleia say's it "aw-me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment