Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Great Outdoors....

Wow. The first of April is finally here.  Last summer when I found out I was pregnant, April sounded like a long ways away.  Now that it is here, I can not believe how fast the time went and how much my life is about to change in a little less than three weeks (hopefully).  Super excited!!

This next layout features some awesome products from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I will admit, I rarely use their line of products, but this line really jumped out at me.  With it's outdoorsy color scheme and easy to use embellies, it is a winner in my book.  I really liked the addition of ready-to-make rosettas and flowers.  Super easy and quick.



Really love this pic of Leia--she looks so grown up with the pigtails!  Love, Love!!

Well, am off to convince my husband to pick up a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup for me when he goes to Blockbuster!  LOL. 

Hope everyone had a lovely day today! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment