Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Celebrating You......

Finally, some scappiness!  Actually, I HAVE been scrapping as often as I can--I feel wierd if I don't--I have just been super slow to post. 

So, in between taking care of an amazing and beautiful newborn, here is the first project I finished:



I based this layout off of one I did last year....


I found myself a little overwhelmed with how to incorporate all of my daughter's birthday pics into one layout and then I thought of this layout featuring  a roundup of shots from a trip to my parents. 

Super happy with how the new layout worked.  I got to use my stash of Pebbles Country Picnic which I really LOVE.  All of my favorite colors mixed with some kraft--scrappy heaven! 

And as a totally random comment.....please notice the pic of my daughter and I in the first layout--we look nothing alike!  LOL.  Always makes me laugh when I see a pic of us together, we are very mismatched!  Am secretly hoping the new baby looks a little like me :-).

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment