Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Sledding with Daddy.....

I started out a super slow Pinner--a little overwhelmed at first by all the amazing stuff...But now I have gotten the hang of it and this is the second layout where I used Pinterest as a jumping off point. 

Sledding with Daddy was a super fun layout thanks to the fun memories I captured with my camera and as I was piecing it together, I decided to try making a stitched starburst--something I had seen on a blog and Pinned.  This is the end result:





I just love this layout!  It's one I keep going back to look at.  It isn't often that when it snows, Bodie is off from work.  But this day he was!  And the first thing he did (before building a ginormous snowman) was pull, more like whip, Maleia around the backyard on the sled!  She loved it, almost as much as I loved watching them :). 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment