Saturday, November 24, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood.....

Yes!  I am finally on the homestretch of finishing my Halloween layouts :-).  Here is Maleia all dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood....







She is super adorable I must say!  The costume was all my idea and was carefully implanted into her little brain so that she was almost as excited as I was about it.  LOL.  I learned with my son Hayden that picking out costumes for them is a very limited time offer.  Every year I still ask Hayden if he could please dress up as Harry Potter......instead, he chooses Scream or the Grim Reaper.  

Just a quick note about the layout......I based this off of a sketch at Citrus Twist, a kit club.  I know, I know I may come off as a kit junkie, but I am really trying to find one or two (okay, maybe three) that fit me and my style, so I have been giving a few different ones a go.  And let me tell you, Citrus Twist has made my list :-).  Happy Scrapping.


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment