Saturday, November 10, 2012

Paper Posies' October Kit.......

Wow.  It has been absolutely forever since I last blogged.  I have thought about doing so, but had not quite sat down to do it until now.   I have been scrapping along at my usual pace, but no blogging.

What have I been doing these last ten days??? 
  
Attended one TYF football playoff game where my son scored ALL 14 points!  Woo hoo!  Go Hayden.  Unfortunately they lost--this was the second round of playoffs--but they played awesome.  So sad to see the season come to an end....

Spending an insane amount of time on the ground playing with my girls.  My littlest has been crawling for a few weeks and Maleia and I love it!

Obsessing over my December Daily.  This will be my first DD and have been busy gathering all my products and planning.  I made it sort of simple for myself by ordering a kit and taking a class at Gossamer Blue taught by some awesome designers including Stephanie Howell! 

Ignoring my laundry.  I have been doing the bare minimum because laundry is not fun and I am a rebel. 

Taking my first Zumba class.  Went with my aunt and had SO MUCH fun!  Seriously, awesome good time!  Cannot wait for my next class on Monday.

Making Christmas lists and starting my shopping.

And of course, spending way too much time scouring the web for scrappy goodness!

Which bring me back to the main purpose of my post today--sharing 4 layouts I have so far finished using my Paper Posies' October kit.

Here you go in no particular order:


Tried something new here--a large, chevron-like shape using strips of pp.  Had seen this popping up in some galleries and thought I would give it a try.


Seriously LOVE this layout.  Used Sketch #77 from Sketchabilities and actually included another photo of myself--yeah, I do exist in my albums!  I am missing two people though in this layout-my son, whom recently has developed a very teenage-esque attitude and refused to be photographed and my husband, whom made some wierd faces in his pics. 


See, I am totally making an effort to get in front of the camera more often!  LOL.  Love this pic with all my kiddos!

And finally,


Lots of paper strips and stitching going on here :-).

Happy Saturday!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment