Friday, November 23, 2012

Pumpkins.....

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!!  Hope everyone's day was full of fun and family and went as planned!  My day took a few twists and turns with plans being scrapped after my son became too ill to leave the house, a quick run to the store to see what I could salvage for a Thanksgiving dinner, a trip to the ER in the evening for a little girl with an ear infection, and ended with a slumber party on the couch where I slept with a two year old wrapped up in my arms all night.......It was certainly a day we won't forget!  LOL. 

Thankfully we all seem to be on the mend this morning and should be able to make the wedding tomorrow that my husband is supposed to be in ........Honestly though, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Since January I have caught EVERYTHING my son has come down with, so my fingers are crossed......

Meanwhile here is a layout I want to share made with the Gossamer Blue October Kit......


Okay, this layout sort of makes me feel a little wierd--it seems so naked!  Lately I have been taking a bit of a departure from my usual style and have been embracing grids and simple design.  And, despite the mild discomfort this gives me, I am happy to have this layout in my album now.  It is different and that is good :-).

Happy Friday!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment