Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello Blog.....

I have been in a total non-blogging mode lately.  Not sure why.  Think I might just be a bit lazy.   But I am here to remedy that!

I have been super busy lately.  LOTS of scrapping.  I mean lots.  I have seriously sped up my process.  Not sure if this has anything to do with the change, but I have been really going through my scrap stash.  I am being very honest with myself and getting rid of a whole bunch of stuff I have been hanging on to.  Feels great to have a lighter load.  I even parted ways with American Crafts' Peachy Keen line, which is a huge move for me. 

Here is a layout I finished a few weeks ago....


This was done using the scraps from Gossamer Blue's September kit--a kit that has now been officially killed!  Woo hoo!!  Love that feeling! 

My son took the pictures for this layout.  Love it when he gets behind the camera--except when he goes on to proclaim that he is insanely better than me :-).

Have been reading too. 

AGameOfThrones.jpg

Have just started this series and am so far loving it!  (Yes, I know I am a little late to the party on this one, but that is kind of how I roll.  I did not even think about starting the Twilight Series until the third movie was released.)  Fun, fun, fun!  And despite the fact I am now having wierd dreams about it, I look forward to spending a bit of time everyday with the book. 

Well, I have a sleepy, hiccupy baby wanting up on my lap, so off I go!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment