Saturday, February 09, 2013

Maleia is 3!........Lots of Love

Three years ago today my husband and I were blessed with this beautiful little girl.....

 This girl is such an incredible source of joy in my life.  The things she says and does can make me smile like nothing else can.   We are absolutely blessed and I remind her of this daily :-).


And here is a layout featuring the other little lady in my life, Allora, whom at 10 months is the perfect combination of sweet and sassy, with my husband.



This layout was so fantastically simple to put together!  I used Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch (2/3) along with their Block Party Kit and I came up with a piece of work that I really love.  And proud of for using an envelope, speech bubble, and wider than normal--sometimes I just do not know what to do with the trends of the moment, so when I can successfully (at least in my mind!) incorporate them into a layout I am way more than happy!  

Wishing you the best of weekend!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Awww that photo is sooo cute, beautiful little girl you have!
    Wonderful design of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are just adorable. Love the colours with the B&W pic, great layout.

    ReplyDelete