Saturday, March 16, 2013

Patterned Paper Challenge....

One of the March Challenges over at the Scraptastic Kit Club is to create a project using little or no cardstock and I played along, times two.....sort of :-).

Here is the layout I created specifically with the challenge in mind using one of their March kits .........



I almost felt like I was cheating since the background paper from Elle's Studio looks like a piece of kraft :-).  Absolutely love this kit by the way.  The primary colors are what really drew me in when selecting my kit for March and I am really enjoying playing with it.

Now, I mentioned I sort of had a second layout for the challenge and here it is.......


I said "sort of" because I actually had this done in February, way before the challenge, but wanted to throw it in as another example of a cardstock-less layout using another Scraptastic kit (this one is from February and it is AWESOME).

 

Wishing everyone a fun and busy weekend!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really like both these LO's! Mr. Brightside is such a fun kit and I love your arrangement. The dark and light contrast on the second one is very attractive too!

    ReplyDelete