Sunday, October 09, 2011

Butterflies.....

Happy Sunday!  Hope everyone has been having a great day--I certainly am!  I slept until 8:40 this morning!!  Woo hoo!!  That has not happened in forever and I am feeling great--it's amazing how nine hours of sleep will make you feel :-).  (I usually average about six or seven if I am lucky enough to not wake up with wicked  heartburn or have to visit the ladies room in the middle of the night.)

Well I have a lo to share; one that I did with an add-on kit from Studio Calico's last kit:



Had super fun with this lo--used one of my favorite techniques where I piece papers together all at a wonky slant and then stitch them together.  Also got to use the super cute butterflies from Pebbles.  My only regret is that AFTER glueing all of the Maya Road chipboard buttons down, I decided I would have liked to have laced them with the blue ribbon.  I did not have enough buttons to spare, so I left them alone--maybe next time :-). 

I really like this pic of Maleia--her blond hair looks so golden and so NOT like my husband and I's hair.  We both have dark hair.  So where in the world??? 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment