Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So Cute It's Scary.....

I found this at Old Navy and knew it was going to be Leia's Halloween 2011 shirt.  And here is the lo it inspired:


I also have to mentions her jeans--which you cannot really see--because I absolutely LOVE them!  They are grey, bootcut style jeans with embroidered flowers and butterflies and they are so awesome!  I just love it when I find that perfect something :-).  Again, from Old Navy, and I tried to order a second pair online but they were out.  Grey is just such a great color. Sort of wish they had them in my size.  LOL.   Anyways....back to the lo!

I used the October Add-0n kit from Paper Posies (you can see it here) along with a few things from my stash--transparent, white doilies from Maya Road, twine from the Twinery, and some extra alphas (orange ones) from Bella Blvd.

I will be honest, when I first saw the lavender cardstock I wasn't really quite sure about it because it's not a totally traditonal Halloween color, BUT it really works!!  I really think it might be my new favorite cardstock color!  There is just something about it when paired with the orange and the green--to me it is just perfect!!

Have a great day!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment