Thursday, October 06, 2011

I Heart U......

Finally it's fall......at least for now!  In my neck of the woods the weather changes quickly and sometimes radically.  I was running the air conditioning in my car and fans at night a few days ago AND TODAY we have SNOW in the mountains!  So, lets say I am really enjoying the cool weather while we have it because it is supposed to get warm again :-). 

Anyways......a lo I finished about a month ago but haven't shared yet:


I used a mix Amy Tangerine and Garden Cafe, both from American Crafts, for this lo.  The black and white chevron stripe fabric paper is probably my fave piece from the Amy Tan line.  What is really great about it is that it punches well.  I have tried punching fabric paper before with little success, so I was super excited when it worked!   TFL!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment