Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Cheer.....

I am loving, that even though Christmas has come and gone, I am still in the holiday spirit when it comes to scrapping my pics.  Last year, for some unknown reason, I went all bah-hum-bug when the holidays were over and packed up all of my Christmas scraps and put them away....Not this year though, I am still going strong. 

Here are two layouts I would like to share:


Handed my camera over to my husband Bodie to take a pic of Leia and I, and he actually got my entire head instead of cutting it off!  Way to go babe!  The colors I used in this layout are so cheery--gotta love the red polka dot ribbon!!



Love this pic even with the sun glare in the left corner!  We have so much fun going to get our tree.  My husband and I go Griswold style and sing Christmas carols very LOUDLY on the way there and back, much to our son's embarassment!  LOL. I also really like how my husband refuses to give up the tough guy look when I take pics :-).

Happy Scrapping!!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment