Wednesday, December 07, 2011

More Bubbles Please......

Maleia LOVES bubbles and not just during bathtime!  Lately, if I am standing at the sink and the basin is full of soapy, bubbly water I will hear "more bubbles" and there she is standing with her hand out waiting for a donation of bubbles :). 

Since I can't handle a camera and do dishes at the same time, I focused this next layout on bathtime:

 

For this layout I had recently been inspired by an inspirational piece on the Basic Grey blog which featured lots of overlapping circles flowing across the page.  I knew I wanted to do a layout with something similar and thought it would really work good with a "bubble page."  I had also really wanted to use these papers from October Afternoon which had not been working with any recent pics...with that in mind I snapped some shots of Maleia in the bathtub--a virtual blank space thanks to a porcelain white tub!

Thanks for letting me share!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment