Saturday, December 17, 2011

'Tis the Season.....

Finally I can post a Christmas layout!  Here it is:



This is my hubby putting up our Christmas lights!  I don't know about you, but seeing the lights go up really means it's Christmas time to me. I {heart} this guy so much for braving the chilly cold to put them up!!

Hope everyone is having a great season, I know we are.  We just decorated our tree yesterday--finally!  We get a live tree and I am super paranoid about having a tree up too long and it drying out, so we usually wait until about the two-week mark before Christmas to get it.  Well it is oh, so lovely after decorating it with the kiddos and I can not wait to share the lovely pics!

Am off now to try a new recipe for Smores Pancakes (any excuse to make desert for breakfast is great) with my son then a day full of wrapping, scrapping, and laundry! LOL! 

Merry Christmas!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment