Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Currently.....

Drinking...Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Coffee.

Eating...Almond butter and pear sandwiches for lunch.  A much needed change from the usual peanut butter.

Taking...A megadose of Vitamin D prescribed by the doctor.  Could NOT believe I was super low on D--totally explains my unusual and extreme tiredness.

Sleeping...Like a rock.  Seriously, I do not move and remember nothing.

Excited...for a fun weekend with my family.

Wondering...why puppies chew so much. Seriously, it is a compulsion.

Thinking...that I am ready for all things pumpkin.

Watching...Football and The Big Bang Theory

Reading...Wicked by Gregory Maguire

Wishing...for the cleaning fairy to come to my house.

Happy....that it is fall!  I have been in denial for awhile since summer is my favorite, but the smells of cinnamon and leaves have melted my little cold heart and I now remember that I DO indeed love fall.



Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment