Saturday, August 31, 2013

Becoming More Beautiful.......

I instantly fell in love with this paper from Echo Park's A Beautiful Day collection when I first saw it.  It was with GREAT restraint that I did not pop it into my shopping cart.  You see, everything that I buy, usually ends up in a kit.  I did that after CHA Winter with the Dear Lizzy and Amy Tan lines.  I allowed myself pieces of those two collections as my splurge and they showed up over and over again in kits.  I learned my lesson with that and have been buying extra goodies in limited quantities.  So you could imagine my relief when that beautiful sheet of butterfly paper showed up.  I was sweating it!  (Seriously, I sometimes need to remind myself that this is just paper! LOL.)

Here's the first layout I used my pretty paper on.......

 
Check out the close-up of this awesome cork arrow.......
 
 
The new cork arrows from Fancy Pants are, as my daughter Maleia would put it, fabulous!  They come in two arrow shapes and they are fun and funky.  Really the perfect arrows.  My only slightly anal complaint is that that are bit too thick.  I like to keep my embellies pretty flat because my pages stay better in my albums, so I get a little ansty if I think my pages are bulky.  The arrows are borderline, I think they will be okay, but I would love if they were a bit thinner. 
 
Wishing you a great weekend!
 
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment