Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All-Stars

There is a reason I don't bake cookies---I eat them!  I just finished a cup of milk and three chocolate chip cookies and it isn't even lunch time yet!  Aack!! Oh well, they were yummy!  Enough with the mini-confessional.....

Here is a lo I did featuring my son and his cousin Bailey:

I actually did this for last week's Sunday Sketch over at Studio Calico and used their June kit, Paper Moon.  Had super fun making it--I love it when I get to use stars! 

This lo is pretty special to me.  These two kiddos are only months apart and this picture really captures how close they are.  Seeing the two of the them side by side in their baseball/softball gear is great.  It makes me sort of sad though, because it is a reminder of how grown up they are getting.....

Happy First Day of Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment