Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sassafras

When I saw the reveal of Sunshine Broadcast I was SO EXCITED.  And yesterday I was finally able to use it!! 
This lo is based off of Sassafras' June sketch.  I used pictures that I recently took of Maleia on a beach trip.  As usual, the lo was really easy to put together with all of the goodies that Sassafras supplies. The hard part was actually taking the pictures--this girl is constantly on the go and has taken to not looking at me if I have my camera :-)

I tried out a new flower making technique also (lower left corner--see the star) that was up on October Afternoon's blog yesterday.  Easy to make, but next time I need to be a little bit more careful (and maybe more patient) laying the hearts out--flower came out sort of wonky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment