Tuesday, June 07, 2011

My name is Michelle and I am a hoarder....

I'll admit it, I buy more supplies than I use.  I cannot resist the allure and seductiveness of a new line of paper products.  It is an obsession.  One that I have to monitor with constant viligance :-)  But, with that said, I think I have taken hoarding to a new level with a October Afternoon.  I LOVE their papers and everytime I order product something of theirs always sneaks into my cart. LOL.

This next lo makes use of some of my OA stash!

I used three different patterned papers and all of them are from a different OA line--Modern Homemaker, Seaside, and 5 & Dime.  THIS is the reason I hoard OA--their lines are so versatile--they work with each so well.  And just so you know, I just ordered more of these papers!  What if I run out?!

On the more technical side, I based this lo off of a sketch from Creative Scrappers.  I stuck really close to the sketch, only adjusting my title and journaling because my title was insanely long!  Hope you like!

1 comment: