Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Look at You Grow.....A Scrappy Lift

I look at scrappy blogs daily for inspiration.  New ideas, new techniques, photo ideas, sketches, color combo's...are something that I search for.  I usually pick out components and apply them in my own way to my own work.  But not this time--I flat out scraplifted a layout!  Here's my take on a layout by Megan Klauer:


What really struck me about her layout was the banner/title and the photo placement.  I just liked it and thought it would work with some pics I had waiting, so I went with it.  I had planned to change it up a bit and sew lines around the main paper block, but thought I would give her technique a try and just use a pen instead. 

I used the March kit from Burlap & Buttercups which I love!

Happy scrapping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see why you scraplifted this ~ it's such a sweet layout!! You did a great job making it your own ~ love the color combo, and all of your embellishments really make those adorable photos stand out!

    ReplyDelete