Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sketch Challenge at B & B......

Finally, a new post!  My parents were here for a week and a half, so all things scrappy got pushed back.  I have been busy though and have three other layouts in line to be posted :-).  I am in a mad rush to get completely caught up with scrapping--new baby is set to arrive in 3 weeks and two days (I am really hoping for sooner rather than later!). 

So up first, before March disappears, is a layout I created for the March Sketch with a Twist challenge at Burlap & Buttercups.  The twist for this challenge--use cell phone pics and/or use paper as an embellishment. 


For the twist I made hearts as my embellishment from the Amy Tan papers in B & B's March kit. 

Loved these pics of my kids--Hayden is humoring me with a cheesy smile that I really had to coax out of him and Maleia is enjoying her first chocolate chip ice cream cone (she had previously only eaten out of a cup) which she took a very LONG time to eat.  And she ate ALL OF IT.  

Thanks for letting me share!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable, bright, happy LO ~ and a great take on Mary Pat's sketch! Love those hearts floating up your page! :) So glad you're enjoying your March kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome page!! love how you used all the hearts our of pattern paper! Love it! don't you just love all the colors in this kit! thanks for playing along with us at Burlap and buttercups!

    ReplyDelete