Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Hello Allora....

I am a HUGE fan of scrappyjedi a.k.a. Melissa Stinson and find inspiration from her daily.  Whether it's a picture, a layout, or a technique, I am never disappointed.  And of course, her fun attitude is icing on the cake :-).  This next layout was inspired by one of her's......


Ah, my baby girl on the day she was born....Love her!! 

I am always layering papers on top of each other, but never thought of layering them out horizontally.  This technique worked particularily well for getting in lots of patterned paper--hard to choose which ones to use from this awesome line from MME, so why not use them all?! 

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!  I am having a bit of an "ack!" day---have lots of stuff I want to do, but having hard time deciding what I am going to do.  Ever had one of those??

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment