Monday, May 14, 2012

Our Beautiful Baby......Craft Gossip

First off, Happy Mother's Day one day late!  I spent the day with my mom and couldn't have been happier!!

I recieved an email last week asking if a layout I had posted at TwoPeas could be featured at CraftGossip.com as the "Inspiration de Jour."  I said "yes" of course!!  You can see the post here.


 
I used the beautiful Baby Girl line from Bella Blvd for this plus some twine.  I was really psyched about the addition of tape to Bella's lineup and am proud to say I own three :-).  Unfortunately, I only ever use it as a way to "tape" my pics or patterned paper--must branch out and use it differently.

Hope everyone's day is lovely.  I managed five hours of straight sleep last night, so today should be a pretty energetic day for me or as energetic as a mom of newborn and toddler can get!  LOL.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment