Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Run and Play....

This coming month will mean that I have been a member of Paper Posies kit club for 2 years!  Paper Posies was the first club I joined.  I have tried other clubs since, but Paper Posies has always been a constant.  Michele (the owner) puts together AMAZING kits--she is so good at mixing and matching products and I SWEAR she reads my mind because they always include the products on my wish list!  


Here's a layout I am super proud of using Paper Posies' May kit which features Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, and a teensy bit of Bella Blvd.....








I had a whole lot of fun layering the stickers from Echo Park--which is so funny, because I would have NEVER thought that stickers would ever have been one of my favorite scrappy elements to play with, but they are!

Paper Posies recently revealed their June kit, which made me squeal with delight when I saw it--once again, the kit is packed full of goodies from my wish list.  This kit features Basic Grey and Simple Stories!!  You can see it here.  

Happy Scrapping!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment