Friday, June 01, 2012

Summer Reading List.....

Yesterday I plunked myself down in front of the computer and picked out some books I want to read this summer....Here's the list:

     11th Hour by James Patterson
    Love this series (Women's Murder Club) by Patterson.  They
    are incredibly addictive and super quick to read.

     I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
          Have read ALL of her books, so of course.

  Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green 
    Haven't read anything by Green in awhile, so excited to pick
    this one up.

  Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness (out 7/10/12)
    This is the 2nd installment in A Discovery of Witches series-
    -eagerly awaiting this one.

  Where We Belong by Emily Griffin (out 7/24/12)
    Griffin is a tough one for me.  I absolutely LOVED Something
         Borrowed and Something Blue, but her others haven't hit it
    off with me entirely (yes, I have read all of her stuff).  I
    think it's because she tackles some tough ideas and they  
    don't always wrap up into the happily ever after that
    I want, BUT I still enjoy them and they toughen me up a
    bit :-). 
 

  11th Hour (Women's Murder Club Series #11)    I've Got Your Number    Another Piece of My Heart 

 Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)    Where We Belong


Would LOVE to hear what you are reading this summer!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment