Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This is You....

My sweet daughter Maleia is SO full of energy and life and she has a great sense of humor.  The funniest moments of my day come from her and I am so GRATEFUL for that.  She makes me smile and laugh like no other and she has an uncanny ability to do this at the moments when I most need to. 


This is Maleia on Easter, posing for me.  Love it!!

The design of this layout was based off of a layout by Mel Blackburn, which you can see here, for a challenge over at 2peas where we had to scraplift a fellow pea. 

Really in love with the Neapolitan line from Dear Lizzy-the colors are so soft and its embellishments make putting together a layout a breeze.  They also go very well with the MME I mixed in.  Especially liking the pinwheels--I can and have made them myself, but it is so nice to have them ready to go.

Well, I have a long day ahead of me featuring a four hour drive with three children on my own, so I must remove myself from the computer :-). 

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Love her pose. Great layout---and the pinwheel is great!

    ReplyDelete