Friday, July 20, 2012

Paper Posies Kit Club......& Harry Potter

I have been a member of Paper Posies' Kit Club since June of 2010--the year I really got into scrapbooking--and I have loved all of their kits.  I thought it would be fun to share two new layouts featuring this year's June Kit.






June's kit features Simple Stories and Basic Grey--two lines that work great together.  Each month Michele (Paper Posies' owner) matches products so perfectly.  Having more than just one line of paper really makes the kits versatile and gives me the variety that I like. 

Had fun putting these two layouts together.  The first documents good times with my family and the second, my daughter's first taste of ice cream. 

On another note, I have been in such a scrapping mood lately :-).  I am being crazy productive and am making a dent in my stash.  I am currently finishing up a project for a CHA challenge over at 2Peas that I am excited about.  (Okay, I am always excited about my projects--that's the truth.) 

On another more random note, I am sort of suffering from a mild depression at the moment that almost had me driving to Mc Donalds for some french fries.  Just finished re-reading the Harry Potter series yesterday and have been in such a funk since.  The books are just SO GOOD.  Honestly, I have read them many times, but each time I swear I learn something new or see something in a new light.  I think I am bummed that there will never be an eighth book.  :-(  Thank you J.K. Rowling for your amazing imagination and your crazy, wicked writing skills.  I guess I could read them again......


Thanks for letting me share.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous layouts!! and I agree with you about HP its one of my favourite series and books of all times!!

    ReplyDelete