Monday, July 23, 2012

Splash!.....

Happy Monday!!  Today should by fun--both my oldest daughter and I have hair appointments.  I might possibly try something a little bolder than my blah hairstyle I am rocking right now. And for Maleia, a trim is on the agenda. It will be her first haircut so of course, I will be going camera in tow :-).

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I was very scrappy last week and this is somethiing I did:

 

Splash!  How fun is this page?!  This was actually done for a challenge at Studio Calico.  The task was to scraplift the featured layout of the week in the gallery.  You can see the original hereMade this with the July Studio Calico kit which is FULL of fun colors AND denim alphas!!  So happy that I rejoined their kit club :-). 

The pic is one of my fave's from last month's trip to Las Vegas to visit my parents.  Leia was just a fish in the water--she had no fear at all!  And Hayden, as usual, could happily live inside a swimming pool.  So to get a shot capturing the happiness and joy in their faces was priceless.

Wishing you a fantastic day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment