Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daddy's Girl....

Do you ever take a photo and then immediately know you have to scrap it right that minute??  Well I did just that yesterday!  I took this pic Monday, had it printed Tuesday night, and scrapped it on Wednesday.  Here it is:


Love, love my handsome husband with my beautiful daughter!! 

This layout was super fun and came together easily.    I used an add-on from Studio Calico's July kit, Elmwood, and I have to say, I am SO GLAD I rejoined a few months ago.  The kits have been so FULL of stuff and scrappy goodness.....and this kit especially, with it's bold, vibrant colors it really hits the spot with all of my summer pics. 

Well I must hop off the computer and get ready to take one kiddo to football practice and the others to the farmers market! 

Happy Thursday :-). 

Michelle

1 comment: