Friday, February 24, 2012

Bella Blvd....

This week over at Bella Blvd's blog, they are having an awesome challenge week hosted by Shannon Tidwell.  Each day this week, one new challenge is posted and all who participate will be entered to win a big prize. 

The first challenge this week (Monday) was to use Bella's Cute Cut's on a page.  Here is my take:


Super excited we finally got some snow so I could bust out the Winter Wonder line!

I used the "I {heart} Winter" Cut Cut and lots of other Bella goodies.....

I am low on Bella products (and anxiously awaiting the release of their new lines), but I think I have enough left to participate in at least one more challenge :-).  I have to say that I find LOADS of inspiration from Bella's blog as well as their design team members and this week has been great!

Happy Friday.
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment