Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Laughter and Smiles.....

Happy February!  Cannot believe January is already over....February is always so much fun.  Leia's birthday is on the ninth (she'll be two), Valentine's Day on the 14th, Daytona on the 26th (should probably mention I am a NASCAR fan), and a trip to the zoo planned for sometime in between.  Lots of fun this month :-). 

Back to scrappiness.....First of all, I want to mention that I won Burlap and Buttercup's January Sketch with a Twist challenge!  Woo-hoo!  Winning is just the icing on the cake though, I really just like to play along :-). 

Second, here is a duo using American Craft's Chap:




I bought this line of paper with my son in mind--I have the hardest time finding paper that goes with boyish themes that I acutally like.  I FINALLY finished his last little league layout, thought I ought to since the new season starts this month, lol.  And then, because I was inspired by the papers I made a card using a sketch from Two Peas. 

Happy Wednesday.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Burlap and Buttercup win!!! Winning is so fun---love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete