Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Winter's First Snow.....

Where we live in California, we usually get our snow long before February. This season however, has been so dry :-(.  FINALLY though, we got some snow on Valentine's Day!  We were super excited and had to take a few moments to play in it before taking Hayden to school. 


And finally with the first snow, I was able to bust out my winter stash!  Super excited to use these Pink Paislee papers!! Love the addition of the pink and kraft to the traditional winter colors.  I also sprayed my doilies with pink mist--I had recently seen a layout by Stephanie Howell where she misted her doilies, so I felt inspired and gave it a go...I {heart} doilies!

I want to apologize for the poor picture quality.  I think I must have been feeling a tad bit lazy and did not want to re-shoot, re-download.....

Hope everyone is finding time to scrap--I know I am.  I am trying to fit in a whole lot of scrappy fun whenever possible, because I know, in two short months, my free time will probably evaporate as I tackle the addition of a newborn :-). 

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Wait, what? You're expecting--that's AWESOME! Congratulations and best wishes and oh my goodness, I'm doing a happy dance for y'all!

    XOXO!
    =) Liz

    ReplyDelete